There are a number of ways of approaching this tutorial. We recommend that you work through the entire resource, however you may wish to use the individual chapters as standalone learning.
- If you are entirely new to the concept of EBVM, it is best to start with the ABCs of EBVM and work through the tutorial from there.
- You may wish to tackle one chapter this week, the next chapter in a few weeks’ time, or you may wish to spend the day learning about EBVM and work through the whole resource in one go.
- The side menu displays the content in each chapter.
- If you want to learn more about a specific topic, the expandable boxes enable you to read about the subject in more detail or you can try using the search box to identify every place this subject is discussed.
- Each page has previous/next links at the bottom to help you progress through the tutorial, or you can jump to specific sections or pages in the tutorial using the main navigation bar at the top, or the menu on the right-hand side.
- Remember to use the glossary for any clarification of words and terms you don’t understand.
Some pages include further information to expand on the basic text, which is indicated as:
We have also included additional information in the form of:
There are lots of links to other websites included in the tutorial. These are indicated withand by default will open in a new tab/window.
If you’re unsure about a particular term used in the tutorial, you can look for a definition in the glossary.